Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tasty Tuesday >><< Tres Leches!

I'm back!! My apologizes for being gone so long.

Today's Tasty Tuesday is Tres Leches!
I am in college station for the day/night with my twin sis, Jessica & she took me to this yummy Mexican food place called Abuelos! (If you haven't been-go!) haha

The food is great. Prices are great! And each day they have specials, as well as a very good lunch special. We had the Sangria Swirl special today & it was only $1.99! So good!

But anywhooo, for dessert we had the Tres Leches, which I tend to be skeptical on because if it's not made right or not fresh then it isn't worth eating. 
Theirs was definitely an order again though! It was made very fresh, with a sweet but not overly sweet taste. I could tell all the flavors were real & fresh, not artificial or old. :) definitely recommend trying it! And if you do, leave me a comment & let me know what you think! 



Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!
XOXOhaley.

No comments:

Post a Comment