Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Music Monday >><< Love You Out Loud by Rascal Flatts

Hey guys!
So sorry I've been MIA lately. It's been hectic. Trying to look for a new job, something at a day care or child care center. I've also been focusing a lot on this devotional book I'm reading. It's called, Experiencing God. So far, I am really loving it! Seems to go along exactly with my life right now. I've also been reading a book called, Captivating. I kid you not, it is the best book I have ever read! I suggested/encourage every woman to read this book! It's about unveiling the mystery of a woman's soul, and it has taught me so much about myself as a woman, a creation of God, that I never knew before. :) definitely check it out!

Anyways, onto the music for yesterdays post I missed. I chose Love You Out Loud by Rascal Flatts. Mainly because of my man, Bryan. We have been dating 11moths today and he honestly & truly makes me want to love him out loud just as this song expresses! My love for him grows everyday more and more and I sure hope that one day I will get to publicly show that to my family & friends and love him for the rest of my life. :) I thank The Lord for bringing him into my life. It has been because of him that I have had so much of my joy and brightness come back to me :) As most people don't know, I was in a pretty dark place for about a year or so & made some poor choices resulting in "dating" some guys who just did not treat me right at all. Bryan has proved to me that waiting for the right man, and never settling is absolutely worth it! :) I want to love him out loud! And shout it so the whole world can hear, :)

Enjoy the song!

XOXOhaley.

No comments:

Post a Comment