Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tasty Tuesday >><< Summer Vodka Beverages

Ello Govna! 

In light of my upcoming lake vacations, I thought I'd share a couple of my personal favorite summer vodka drink recipes! 

The first: Mommas famous "Summer Punch"
What you need: 
Vodka
1 beer
Minute Maid Pink Lemonaid
Water

(Makes one pitcher)

How to make:
1) Pour contents of Frozen Pink Lemonaid into pitcher.
2) Fill empty Pink Lemonaid container with water & pour into pitcher. (For a lighter drink-do this twice)
3) Fill empty Pink Lemonaif container with vodka & pour into pitcher. 
4) Pour beer into pitcher.
5) Stir & Enjoy!! [May also add frozen fruit for looks]

The second: Callie's "Spiked Lemonade"
What you need:
Vodka
Watermelon Pucker
Lemonade (best with Minute Maid) -(I use the light for less calories)

How to make:
1) pour desired amount of lemonade into glass.
2) add a splash of watermelon pucker (amount to taste & preference)
3) add a shot of vodka to glass (more the stronger you want it)
4) slight stir & enjoy!! :) 

[best drunk from mason jars by the pool!]

I hope you all enjoy these yummy adult recipes! Have a wonderful week(:

God Bless!
XOXOhaley.

No comments:

Post a Comment