Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday >><< Christina Grimme!!

Hey hey hey!!
I hope you guys are as excited as I am about Music Monday! It's one of my favorites of the week! & for that-I have multiple videos to share today!

Today's videos are of the most gorgeous, wonderful, & talented artist, Chrsitina Grimme. She is a woman of God, loves recording music and vlogs on YouTube, and had made herself famous through it-but even through performing converts & recording albums-she still makes her  YouTube videos!

I have been following her for a very long time now on YouTube, watched her videos many many times-so I thought she would be perfect to share! 
Ps. It's one of my dreams to see her perform in concert.

1) First up is a cover of "Titanium" by David Guetta feat. Sia 

2) Second on the list, a Christina Grimme original (also found on iTunes) "Find Me"

3) Thirdly, acoustic piano cover of "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry

4) and Last but not least!!!! A must watch if no other, "In Christ Alone" cover 

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! :) 
If you'd like to listen to more, here's her info:

YouTube: zeldaxlove64
Website: http://christinagrimmeofficial.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/christingrimme
Twitter: therealgrimme 

Have a blessed night!
XOXOhaley.


No comments:

Post a Comment