Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun Friday >><< Date Night with my man❤

HELLLO! :)
For those of you who don't know, I have an amazing boyfriend by the name of Bryan who has been in my life for quite a long time now but I have had the pleasure of being in a wonderful relationship with him the past ten & a half months. 

Tonight, I decided to surprise him with a little date..it had been rainy today so I knew the sunset was going to be beautiful. >it always is after a good rain<

So we went out to the back country roads on the outskirts of Katy and parked off on the side of the road-nothing in sight but open fields, trees, gorgeous sunset, anddd cows. Haha 

Anyways, the sun set behind the trees really quickly tonight, so we cranked up the radio and danced together in the middle of the street!! 

Call us crazy, but that was some of the most funn I have had in a while! Absolutely adorable and so much funn(: 

I'm tellin you-this mans a keeper. Alright alright, I'm done being cute-but while your at it...take a look at the awesome photo my baby got of us dancin! 

Hope everyone has a good night!
And remember, Make Good Choices. :) 
[thats for you MiMi]

XOXOhaley.


No comments:

Post a Comment