Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Catch Up >><< Family Summer Trip!

Hey y'all!!

Been gone for a little while, but I am back!
I know I missed a few days so I am here to catch up.
While I was gone, I was spending my time near Austin, Texas on Lake Travis-Absolutely Gorgeous place!
Got to spend a lot of time with my family and enjoy laughs upon laughs with my cousins. We are pretty hilarious, I must say that!

Alright, so to catch up on what I missed >>><<< Wild Card Wednesday:
Well, it was supposed to be about my trip, so here is a little brief about the trip-
 We rented a Tritoon boat & a ski boat for tubing. The water was extremely low so it made for quite an adventure but I could not have asked for a better time! The weather got quite hot in the afternoons but otherwise it was perfect. Our lodging was amazinggg! We stayed on some property with a huge main house and two smaller houses. The main house included a pool & hottub over the lake, a giant outdoor chess game, horse shoes, mini putting green, and a nice outdoor seating area. One of my favorites about the house was the crows nest! Yes, a crows nest on the roof! Perfect viewing for stars at night, or view of the lake/sunset during the day. All in all, I would definitely be up for going there again!

Next Up >>><<< Thoughtful Thursday:
Been thinking a lot lately. Glimpse into my brain--- Life. Future. Being on my own. Finishing School. Graduating. Going onto new things. New Jobs. Starting a career for myself. Where my relationship is headed. Friendships. People in my life. My relationship with the Lord. Being a Woman of God.
......just thinking a lot.

Fun Fun Friday >>><<< Vine!:
My cousins & I had some fun with Vine on our trip- Check it out!


Annnnd >>><<< Music Monday:

So this song, its pretty catchy. I must say, it is not a very good song and the music video makes it all the worse. BUT! I cant help but like the song anyways...so here is a link to the audio only. Enjoy!
We Cant Stop- Miley Cyrus

On a side note, many people have been either loving Miley's new change or totally bashing her. For me, I just find it sad. Sad that she cut her hair because I loved her long gorgeous hair and used her style as an example for my hair. (lol) But mostly, it is just sad to see her go down such a dark path in life. To see her fall into the temptations of society and become something completely society & pressure driven, in my opinion. 
I have always loved her dad, and I loved Miley as well (as Miley, not Hannah Montana) so I just had higher wishful expectations for her. Hoped she could be a better example...society sucks.

XOXOhaley.

No comments:

Post a Comment