Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's in my VoxBox?!?

Heyyy!
So I just recently received my latest VoxBox from influenster! :) I was super stoked about this one because it's the #VarsityVoxBox! Makes me feel special to be a college girl. 

Anyways, let's get into it. There's so many awesome things to try out & all things I've been somewhat into lately/or needing to try. Here's the full box:


So to start off, they send me a Tide Pod to try out! My old roomie used these and I always thought they looked super cute and skwishy haha I look forward to having some funn during my next laundry load!

Next in the box was a few sample packets of Clearasil Face wash! :) This was definitely exciting because I'm starting to run low on the face wash I have now and really have been wanting to try out something new! :) I've heard great things about Clearasil. 

Still so much more in the box! Next was a kit of Kiss Nail Dress(: Perfect timing because my nails are starting to look a little ratchet. Kiss products have always been one of my favorites but I've never tried the Nail Dress so it'll be a funn new thing as well! 


Also in the box is something I've been raving and craving recently---Makeup! Some Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss by NYC! Great brand, and a great light pink color. (Rose Velouté 467)


Last, but not least! Celebration candy!! Airheads Xtremes Bites! Already ripped open the package and started eating them. I am not a big candy person but this will be a great energy booster at school tomorrow! Haa (flavor: Rainbow Berry)

No comments:

Post a Comment