Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday >><< Captivating

Soo...today was a long day. Good though! Spent it with Brooke, swam a little in the rain [no lighting or thunder! Don't worry!], watched some tv...correction, a lot of tv...her shows. (Jessie & Good Luck Charlie) ...yeahhh the Jessie theme song is stuck in my head!! Bahhhh. 

Anyyyways! It was a nice, funn day after all :) My point of tonight's post is to tell y'all about this book I am-was-will be-am going to continue reading. It's called Captivating.
 My small group started reading it a little over a year ago and it really touched me in more ways than a book ever had before. The authors (husband & wife) write about being a woman of God. How to be one & why we are the way we are. Talks about why God created us and what makes us special as women. :) 
I an going to try & finish reading it to learn more about Gods purpose for me as a woman. :) Then, I can give you guys a full review on what I thought!

Hope everyone has a great night! 
XOXOhaley

Oh! ps. [i got my Jack Johnson vinyl album in the mail today!! Eeek!]

No comments:

Post a Comment